ilut's world

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Friend...



30/6/07-1/7/07...dalam masa 24 jam aku jadi orang yang paling happy sekali dalam dunia ni. An old friend of my past came to visit me. The best thing is i got to show her how my life has change since she last saw me. Maybe it's not enough to move the world but it's good enough to show her how i've changed. I showed her how my life goes around here. Where i work..meet my friends. The best thing that has ever happened to me since 1st March 2005. Tapi walau apa pun tetap ada jurang antara kitaorang. Upperclass vs.lowerclass. The honourable lawyer vs. just some handyman. Lingkungan kawan antara kitaorang tak sama. I feel inferior to her. Aku tau aku ada gunanya tapi ntahlah...kitaorang jauh berbeza. Once dia dah balik kl, i knew that it is time..time to let go. To that friend of mine...thank u so much. I felt the happiness when u came. Take care..love u so much.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger izan said...

    woiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    aku nk komennnn

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger izan said...

    komen aku yelah... ko patut pk balik aper yg ko cakap.
    dun under estimate urself..
    u can do far better then me but u didt grab watever appear infront of u.
    d opportunity is always around u..
    no upper n lower class. ini bukan sistem kasta. i totally disagree with u..
    yes, i know u had changed but i dun know wat happen to ur mind..

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Oruri Nanase said...

    weh..
    eku nak komen... eku tak paham dgn cite ko ni sbb aku tak tau sangat cite ko... tapi aku nak tulis gak..
    ape2 pun ko pikirlah yg terbaik utk ko
    he he he....

    aku..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home